Our internships provide an opportunity to learn directly within a small and fast paced team of highly creative and skilled individuals with plenty of opportunity for hands-on experience.
Please see the open internship positions below:
- Director Internship
Our ideal director intern has a knowledge and desire to learn more in the field of model, talent management and business development. Internship may provide hands on opportunities with social media marketing, market research, analytics, marketing campaigns, business development, strategy, branding, live event activations, mailing list outreach and optimization, budgeting, managing calendars, as well as general business administration and office tasks.
- Marketing Internship
Our ideal marketing intern has a knowledge and desire to learn more in the field of marketing and media. Internship may provide hands on opportunities in content ideation, market research, all stages of production including on-set experience, editing, digital platforms, data management, video and photo software, production equipment, as well as general content administrative and office tasks.
- Open to all ideas and an outside of the box thinker.
- Have a desire to learn through hands on experience across the many different tasks.
- A self starter and a motivated boss in the making!
- Full-time or Part-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Able to gain school credit through internship coursework
- This is not a paid internship
- The internship is created to benefit the intern, first and foremost
- You are not guaranteed a job at the end of the internship
Please email us your resume and tell us about yourself and why you would like this internship.Email: [email protected]
Want to join our Squad? We are looking for some awesome interns to join the team! You will be virtual and work remotely or live in New York City, NY.